Page 1 of 1 • Share •
Guild Rules - These rules are provisional and
will not go into effect until approved by the Faction Leader.
1. Presence ingame - try to log into the game when you do feel well, no obligation. A game isn't a job, and RL life has to stay more important than the game.
2. Behaviour - please be respectful toward all members and other players all the time. No insult will be allowed, nor lies about you did or said. You have to keep a mature behaviour here. Respect, correction and education will bring you a lot more than lying and running away from your responsabilities.
* Everyone should at least say "hello" when log in, and "goodbye" when log off ; don't forget about a "thank you" when someone helps you, and a "please" while asking. That may seem ridiculous to say that, but it isn't natural for everyone, even if that's only common sense.
* At least, answer to a "hello" or a "goodbye". That's not much, and everyone feel pleased to get a little attention.
* That brings me to the third point : if anyone ask for help or propose it in faction chat, it's not much to answer him/her. People are free to ask and propose, and everyone is free to read it, then accept or refuse ! It's normal that ppl are often busy in this kind of game, and it's no big deal if you can't help or don't need help. Don't feel guilty nor anything, just SAY you can't help or don't need to be helped, unless ppl won't ask for help anymore, nor proposing it. Or they'll just leave the faction.
* Other point about help : first ask in faction, and if no one can help (because they're busy, most of the time), try to find a solution by yourself. It won't hurt you, plus it will allow you to meet some other nice people. A faction isn't about social assistance nor a prison. You're free to start finding help by yourself.
* If you have any problem (about any subject), feel free to talk about it in the faction chat ! Communication is essential, that's the most important thing for every single thing we have to do.
* If you don't feel well, it's better to rest than logging into a game such as PWI (or any else). Think about yourself, especially your health, in priority.
3. Leaving the guild - if you leave the guild more then two times, please don't expect to be allowed back in without the permission of the guild leader.
4. Account Information - you are responsible for your own account information and actions. Do not give out your PW account information out. Any offensive behavior committed by your character is ultimately your responsibility regardless of who was logged in at the time. Always put passwords on your bank and your gold account. Do not hack.
5. Faction Website - each member is required to register on the forums and check periodically for news and updates. Pots all information you think is useful in the forum. No offensive images or unnecessary messages please.
6. We are a friendly guild and pride ourselves on honor and integrity. This is NOT an PK guild. You may however defend yourself at anytime. If pk'd by a faction on the allies or safelist do not engage in revenge killing. Please take a screenshot and post on the forums. The leaders will then talk to the guild involved and try to resolve things peacefully.
7. Faction Chat - players are not required to censor their chat. We do ask however that if you are offended by anything in chat that you talk to the person in pm or discuss with a Faction Leader. Please do not argue in faction chat or bring others into your dispute. DO NOT CAP YOUR WORDS UNLESS ITS IMPORTANT.
8. Faction Help - always be helpful to other members and when asking for help, be patient. Each member has his or her own quests to do just like you and have a right to play their own game and not play yours.
If you are doing a mob quest ask online players if they need the same mob. Try to join up with players your level and work together. Questing with a buddy is way more fun than questing alone. Many higher members do not have that many quests and would be happy to help you but please remember you will not get any experience from the kill.
The best experience from killing mobs is when you kill them alone or with a player close to your level. Please thank the people helping you and consider the expenses they may have incurred helping. Barbs have high repair costs. Clerics often teleport to where you are to rez you faster. This is not to say that you should pay for help, just be appreciative and you will get help more often. Everyone likes to be told "thank you".
9. FB - even though you may be able to solo an FB please try to fill the squad. Everyone in the party who is the level of the fb or higher will receive reputation and experience. The tabber is expected to wine all fb's level 59 and above and gets all 3 star items and molds. if you cannot afford wines, please farm the mats.
Do not be a hero and aggro every mob in the instance then cry if the cleric doesn't heal you. If you are the only cleric in the party and do not with to be the healer please drop out so another cleric can be invited.
Tank please watch the clerics back. If you lose aggro on a mob and the cleric is healing you the mob will go after the cleric. Please make sure the tabber has the tabs before you go in and make sure they have all the quests they need and get everything done before you leave.
10. BH - please try to find a party of people around your level who have the same bh. If the party is not full and you need more people please ask in faction chat if anyone else needs the same BH. Please check world chat and white chat in archosaur for additional players.
Please be responsible for wines for a BH. Unless a player specifically asks for the drop be prepared to chip in for wines with either coins or mats. If you only have one boss in that BH - do NOT leave the party until all the bosses are killed unless the party says it is OK to.
11. Officers - ¤PERSONA¤ is not a dictatorship. Everyone is invited to participate in the decision making and direction of the guild. If you would like to be an officer, please be active and talk to the leader, director or one of the marshals. A title is more than just a cute word above your players head.
Officers including executors are responsible for keeping the guild a fun place. Please attempt to resolve any issues in guild peacefully, recruit active fun members and assist the leader in any and all ways possible.
A position in the guild is a privilege not a right and can be taken away at any time.
12. Begging - begging for mats, coins, or other items is not permitted. If there is something you need it’s fine to ask if someone is willing to sell or trade with you. Expecting something for nothing is unrealistic. If another player offers to give you something, that’s entirely up to them, but please realize that they’ve spent time and/or resources obtaining those items.
As long as you enjoy the privilege of wearing the Kimengumi logo over your head, these rules apply to the field and to world chat as well, breaking the rules in those settings will result in the same consequences that apply to faction chat.
Using common sense and common courtesy is the easy way to remember how to comply with these rules.
13. Have fun. That's really the more important in a game. Keep in mind that you're in a game, and if you don't feel well or have any problem, you can just LOG OUT.
Last edited by Admin on Thu 8 Nov - 7:54; edited 1 time in total
Just a few more tips :
* Bad language is not encouraged although understood at certain times.
* Insults are totally forbidden.
* Communication is the best point in everything. Don't be afraid to talk, ask, say if there's something wrong or anything else.
* Cooperation between everyone in ¤PERSONA¤ is expected. But don't force yourself. If you can't or don't want, just say it please.
* Grouping with fellow members is always encouraged.
* If your just starting out in the game or guild feel free to ask questions. Nothing is a stupid question and respect to those asking will be maintained.
* While this may be a game - real feelings do get involved. As much as we love humor we ask that you put thought before you say something and also realize the boundaries of safe humor so as not to upset anyone in guild.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum